The articles linked below include a variety of industry-related stories sourced directly from news outlets and do not reflect the views of Film Lauderdale or Broward County.
- Takeaways from Tallahassee – Lights, Camera, Action!
- New Film, Movie & TV Hub: Greater Fort Lauderdale
- Ricou Browning, the Gill-Man in ‘Creature From the Black Lagoon,’ Dies at 93
- City & Shore: Broward Film Commissioner Sandy Lighterman answers all of our questions
- More movie projects may come to Broward under County’s new plan
- Industry reps invoke Florida’s pioneering film history in call to resurrect state incentives program
Broward County, FL – Film Lauderdale is launching a new menu featuring multiple incentive programs for the screen industry, with options aimed to entice more
Broward County, FL – Film Lauderdale is launching a new emerging filmmakers grant program for Broward County resident content creators. The program seeks to provide
Sandy Lighterman, Film Commissioner for Broward County (Film Lauderdale), has been elected President of Film Florida. It was announced at the Film Florida Annual Meeting,